Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

All of a sudden, winter has arrived in Oregon. This weekend the temps were in the 40s, and snow is predicted for tonight.

We all know that our family is one of large heads. This was never more apparent than yesterday when I was trying to find a hat for Isabella. She has received at least 15 hats since she was born and now she only has 2 that fit her. One is a summer shade hat that is one size fits all, and one is a knitted winter hat that just barely covers her ears.


It also gives her some major hat hair!


I was going to wait and ask for a hat for her for Christmas, but I think she might freeze in the meantime. Plus, the girl needs some mittens. Brrrr! Maybe they will have a good sale on Black Friday!

We have also started wearing thermal jammies at night. I think they are so adorable.


Note: this girl loves shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I found two winter hats at My Little Children on River Rd. Each hat was $2.99 and they are fabulous. They have a huge selection. One hat has the velcro strap that goes under her chin and attaches on the side of her face, which makes it easy and quick to put on and off (since it doesn't snap or button under her chin). -KV

    ReplyDelete