My first week back at work went pretty well. Natalia is so mellow that I don't think she cares who holds her as long as there is food around. Bella had a few moments of "Mama, I don't want you to go to work," but she has so much fun with her Grama, Abuela, Jose, and Tia Jenna that she had a great week.
I have put off posting this because I didn't want to jinx it, but the last week I was at home Bella decided she finally wanted to be potty trained and Natalia decided to sleep through the night. Clearly this is an indication of my exceptional parenting skills. Haha! OR it is the universe being nice to me so I could go back to work at peace. Mostly at peace, anyway, as I had a minor panic attack on Sunday night. Curses, hormones!
No comments:
Post a Comment