Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My 30th Birthday

On Thursday, I turned 30. On Thursday, Bella woke up with a 100 degree fever. So, I spent the day caring for a cranky, crying, sleepy toddler. Since I was trapped at home, I ordered Chapala delivery for lunch. It was delicious! In the evening, my mom, dad, and sister came by with presents and dinner. However, their visit was cut short by a cranky child. I claimed a re-do!

This weekend, Jose, Bella, and I went to the coast for the night. First stop was the beach. Bella had never been and was very excited to see the sand and ocean. That lasted about 30 seconds until she got out of the car and felt the wind. She was not a fan! After 20 minutes or so we were able to calm her down a little bit. We found a spot out of the wind and played in the sand.


Later, we checked into our hotel. Bella and Jose made themselves comfortable. We had a great view of Old Town from our room. While lounging, I saw on Facebook that one of Jose's co-workers was also in town so we met her and her daughter for dinner.


After dinner was everyone's favorite... ice cream and swimming!

Sunday morning, we woke up and headed home. We had rescheduled our mini golf adventure for that afternoon. Of course, it turned out to be the hottest point of the weekend, but we had fun anyway.


Overall, a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment