Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nothing New to Report

I don't anything big to report. Still plugging along. The Ducks lost. Boo! Bella is still teething. Work is crazy busy. Junior League is even busier than that.

Umm, what is exciting? ... Jose and I have tickets to the Duck basketball game on Saturday at the new arena. That should be fun!

I am reading The Art of Racing in the Rain. It is really good, but perhaps a little depressing for a work time read.

Bella's first birthday is right around the corner. I am debating what to do for it. Probably a little party with family. Some cake! She will love that, since we are pretty strict on sweets. As in none. For Bella, obviously Jose and I eat a lot of them.

Speaking of eating sweets, Honey at 11 and a half birthday cupcakes off the kitchen counter last night. I made them for a friend at work.

Well, this post was super exciting! In conclusion, I will leave you with photos of Bella pushing her walk toy and climbing the couch. Yay cute baby!

1 comment:

  1. I like your random style of writing and how you randomly wrote about your dog eating a dozen cupcakes. That would have been a great "CAUGHT" picture for the blog! KV

    ReplyDelete